Thursday

The aircraft of exhaustion on his face


The aircraft of exhaustion on his face. Random hair. Hat's head was left in the car. If unable to think, journalists already waiting for her.

Of whom were in the Bangladesh cricket team all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan. The rules are repeatedly broken, and for the conduct of the controversial asaujanyamulaka. CPL play without informing the Board and he threatened not to play for the national team again fought debate.

The Board calls on him to return to London was. On his return, he has denied any direct threat not to play for the national team.

Sakibasekhane he was back at the stadium in London told reporters. Proud Mary in front of them, are excerpts from some of the banlameilera readers.

1pm 4 minute's drive came bisibite Shakib alone. Go directly to the section's operation. Shabbir Khan, one minute from the present sekhake to come out. Hathat somehow became astonished at the BCB officials.

But Mary did not talk with anyone. Shabbir Khan somehow avoided going out at the time. The offender impression in the eyes of Mary. Shakib said at the time, to go where Shabbir brother? Whoa there. Shabbir Khan managed to stand. "

Mary knew that the board stood around him to seven-eight employees. At the time, some words were spoken. Just hearing the words for him. He said the key to the employee board, looked at my car and left the cap. Bring hat.

Oh, do not let the very hairs of time to board. I thought I would stay in the West Indies for three months. Caribbean hair clips I will not do that also. Has come to quit '

And when Shabbir brothers will begin to practice? Shabbir said, "At three o'clock and 3 pm reporting practices." Side of the board from one employee said, laughing, "the practice has forgotten?"

Shakib he replied, "No, the papers right here (bisibite) left a bag so I do not remember. In addition to needing a late first-hand here I am in London. When I start practicing? So go ahead and come out. "

The somewhat sarcastic tone said, "and Shabbir brothers, the board will make me practice?

Shabbir: Why not give?

Shakib: No, I thought I would have to practice, so whether the new cars come with. I watched the car? That, the next new car. It is quite new. From now on, every day a new car will bring bisibite. "

A little pause he said, "Tomorrow the board called me, he had prepared. I call on the board to punish the most expensive cars bisibite be present. "He did not say Shabbir brothers, but I bought the most expensive cars."

Shabbir: come up with?

Shakib: Do not come to call the board. "

Shakib went to the BCB acting chief executive officer (CEO) of the Nizam Uddin Chowdhury Sujan. The necessary time to talk with her some went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment