Thursday

Kangana ranauta. Because of the many years

Kangana ranauta. Because of the many years he has been the subject of discussion. Eat or kapuradera more than 100 crore has traded without his picture. Even without spices nacaganera. Just standing on the story and the acting. Photo Name 'tanu oyedasa Manu Returns'.

Last year 'Queen' Filmfare and India's National Film Award for Best Actress for the film won the award. There was not any Khan, Kapoor, Kangana was just. How come you know so far it has been hard on him.

So Bollywood "Independent Girl" was being said. Kangana said in a recent interview about the confidence. He said, 'I bought the car at. Did not take gifts from anyone. "

How much money you need in the life of this actress also admitted nothing. "The cost of such a vision, I believe everything is heaving. Much of the money could buy could not buy it at all. There is money my parents because I am more relaxed life. "Nisanera talk with reporters at the opening ceremony of the new car, he said. NDTV and Indian Express reported.

Kangana adding, "Now I have to make the future more secure, and that I do not have to spend money to enjoy the trip. I own as well as others come in handy. "




No comments:

Post a Comment